Thursday 21 June 2012

Getting Organised

It is my mission this summer (if we can call it that) is to get organised. I always think that Im well organised but I could be better. With my stall and the pressure of university next year is going to be busier than the last. A 5000 word dissertation isn't to bad but its certainly a lot of writing....which is never my speciality. So any tips would be welcome...i know the obvious diaries, wall planner (im def investing in one of these) but if there is something that someone knows please do share. Previously I listed a few and tried some apps but I would be interested in any others. Well I will leave it there and carry on with a report that im writing.
Thanks for reading and get those ideas listed...for those who cant leave comments please feel free to list them on my facebook. Cheers xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment