Thursday 3 February 2011

Has it been that long

I have just realised how long it has been since I have been on here!! Time is going by so quickly and i have no idea where the days go. How many of us say that there is not enough hours in the day to do what we want or ned to do? I know that I certainly do! At the moment I am trying to juggle my homework and it is so difficult...from talking to a few fellow students they feel the same too. Where do you start? What do you do first? And the subjects you feel less passionate about go to the back of the list. SO, this evening I have written up a weekly planner for the next four weeks to get myself in order. Creatively...I NEED TO LOOSEN UP!! When putting my research into a book I noticed that the layout was almost like how I would of presented at work...formal and boring! So the mission is to loosen up!!! I am an artist (in training maybe)  but that is where I am heading. I like organic shapes, movement, freeness, obscure, random, something out of the ordinary, raw, something that makes your head turn and go "what the ..... is that?" I have had to do some designs for Fibre Arts and they are so rigid all I want to do is bin them. I won't but I want to do something different to the designs. Drawing them is so hard...to put whats in your mind onto paper is such a challenge. I have the ideas but transporting them onto paper doesn't want to happen. Well enough of my rambling for now. I will put up some pictures of my work and will be happy for feedback, constructive feedback would be ace! Night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment